Calculate my invoice amount and arrange

To use music, you need permission from the makers of the music. You can easily arrange this permission with a license from Buma and Sena. The fee partly depends on the sector.

If your business does not fit any of the categories below, please contact us. Together we will determine if you need a license.

Step 1 Type of organization
Step 2 Select licenses
Step 3 Enter data
Step 4 Overview of licenses
Step 5 Register
Step 6 Close

Need help filling it in? Click on the question mark by the item.

Indicate in this step which sector is applicable to you.