Do I need a music license?

To  be allowed to use music, you need permission from the makers and creators of their used works. You can arrange this permission with a license from Buma and Sena. With that the rights are arranged for the makers and creators of music.

Do you want to know for certain if you need a license? You need a license if one of the statements below applies to your business. In that case you can follow the steps to calculate the license fee and if necessary arrange a license.