Let music work for you!

  • Creates the right ambience and customer experience
  • Ensures a higher productivity
  • Gives a boost to your turnover
Need a license? Check here

Request a license in 5 minutes

Request a music license yourself and, for the majority of licenses, receive a discount of up to 33,33% if you pay on time.

About Mijn Licentie

Music is always a good investment; for example, it increases turnover and results in repeat customers. Naturally, makers of music deserve a fair compensation for this. That’s why, as a music user, you need a license from BumaStemra and Sena. On this platform you can see which license you need and what the costs are

View the frequently asked questions

Here you can also immediately arrange your license, manage or request a joint invoice. Our Service Centre takes care of the complete administrative processing. They also do that for Videma, which manages the licenses for business tv-use. They are happy to assist you further!