Back to FAQ


I have received an application form to specify music usage, but I do not play any music. What should I do?

Even if you do not use music, please let us know. We register it in our system so that you no longer receive any reminders from us.

You can let us know via your account on our website. Click here to go to your account.

You can also report the change using the form below.

The form has been submitted

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Contact information

on weekdays 09:00-17.00
phone number 020-70 09 099

Postbus 1316, 
2130 EK Hoofddorp 
Chamber of Commerce registration number 34286922