Do I need other licenses?

As well as using music as an entrepreneur, do you also use television images, texts from others or other publications? In that case it may well be that you need an additional license for the use. The organizations and foundations below monitor such use and can provide you with a license.

Do you want a joint invoice? Pay all your Buma, Sena, Videma and Reprorecht fees on just one invoice.

Apply here


Do you use tv images? The Videma license is for tv business users. By bundling as many rights as possible into a tailored license your administrative burden is kept to a minimum.




Read more


Almost all companies and institutions make copies from newspapers, books, magazines and digital media. The Reprorecht Foundation (Stichting Reprorecht) arranges that you can pay the reasonable fee due for this in an easy way and they distribute the fee to
the makers of
these publications.

Read more


Pictoright grants permission for the use of the work of affiliated visual creators, in particular sculptors and architects. They also arrange collective schemes whereby image is (re)used, as in digitization projects, clippings services and portfolios with magazines.


Read more


Lira is the organization for authors or translators, including journalists, scriptwriters and subtitlers. Lira offers licenses for digitization projects and arranges rights for the distribution of literary works that are incorporated in television programmes.


Read more

Stichting UvO

Institutions for higher education turn to the UvO Foundation to arrange copyrights for the (re)use of (parts of) book publications, magazine articles etc., both in print readers and digital learning environments.

Read more

The Content Map is your guide to a legal and safe supply of digital services. The website helps you to find legally offered eBooks, films, music, games, photos and tv programmes and then to use them in a fair way.


Go to website